Saturday 25 August 2012

I learned watercolor for 2 years during my 10th standard from Mr Tulsi Das.Then I had to quit it as academics is the only investment that a middle class family from India can think of. Then again after 18 years I started it, may be 6 months back when my mom presented me with a small box of watercolor , two brushes and two handmade papers. may be she knew i have the love of it still inside me . Initially I was afraid , skeptical but thanks to the invent of this virtual world as I came across so much of resources to learn from and works of Milind Mulick , John Salminen, Fabio Cembranelli and many more inspired me to give it a try. I am thankful to them. This picture is a copy of a work of Fabio Cembranelli. To me he is the best floral painter in watercolor. For me Watercolor is a lifelong learning process and I consider them as my virtual Gurus...

No comments:

Post a Comment